- ABclonal always adheres to the customer first business philosophy. Through the accumulation of 10 years experiment, we constantly optimize the synthesis conditions and the purification technology. Now, we have a mature method of stapled peptide synthesis to provide high quality stapled peptides that can meet the needs of customers in different kinds of research and development areas.
- The synthesis difference between stapled peptide and the normal linear peptide lies in being introduced the two nonnatural amino acids containing a-methyl and a-alkenyl in the process of solid phase synthesis.
Then the two nonnatural amino acids occur olefin metathesis cyclization to form stable a-helix conformation of the carbon to synthesize stapled peptide.
- The two pictures A and B are nonnatural amino acids with two different structures containing a-methyl and a-alkenyl. Please focus on the below synthesis method of these amino acids (FigC).
- The synthetic route of stapled peptide
- 10 years experiment
- Constantly optimized
- Enhance receptor affinity and efficacy
- Increased cell permeability
- Decrease proteolysis hence increased bio-activities
2-3 weeks (average), 1-2 weeks (urgent).
MS, HPLC, and COA tests.
Significantly lower than the market prices.
Provide free-issue retest or refund for the unqualified products within 2 weeks. Provide 1 to 3 month free retesting for ineligible items and 1 to 2 weeks free store for samples.
We provide one-to-one technical support service for each customer.
Certificate of Analysis includes MS and HPLC analyses performed after the completion of peptide synthesis, purification, and QC (quality control) steps. These analyses are followed by independent QA (quality assurance) procedures, guaranteeing the highest quality of peptides.
- Chromatography (HPLC, TLC, GC, IC)
- Chromatography coupled to MS (LC-MS/ESI)
- Spectroscopy (UV-Vis, IR, NMR)
- Metallic Analysis (AAS, ICP, ICP-MS)
- Elemental Analysis
- Titration (Acid-Base Titration, Karl Fischer Titration)
- Amino acid analysis