Recombinant Protein Production Service
Recombinant protein expression and purification at a large scale.
ABclonal adopts E. coli expression system, insect cell expression system, and mammalian expression system to express prokaryotic and eukaryotic proteins. The resulting customized proteins are untagged, can reach a purity of 90% or higher, and has an endotoxin level that is lower than 0.1 EU/µg.
Protein Expression Systems
- E. coli Expression — More than 10 host strains and various expression vectors guarantee the selection of the most efficient expression system. We offer multiple fusion/affinity tags to increase the protein solubility, expression levels, and ease of purification.
- Insect Cell Expression — Compared to E. coli, proteins produced in the baculovirus expression vector system (BEVS) tend to be more soluble, functional, and can carry post-translational modifications. The system gives very high recombinant protein yields.
- Mammalian Expression — ABclonal produces proteins in both transient and stable formats. using HEK293 or CHO cells. We utilize proprietary expression vectors to achieve high levels of expression and regularly return >10mg/L of the recombinant protein.
- High Expression — Reform expression vectors and optimize experimental procedures and achieve the highest yield in the shortest possible time.
- Comprehensive System — Contain a variety of the prokaryotic and eukaryotic protein expression platform.
- One-Stop Service — Design and optimize gene, optimize protein expression conditions, protein purification and post processing.
Protein Expression Process