Gloria Nova HS DNA polymerase is an ideal enzyme for
high fidelity PCR with excellent processivity. It is a novel
engineered enzyme with unique structure. Gloria Nova HS
DNA polymerase contains a recombinant synthesis
enhancement domain to increase fidelity and extension
speed. The antibody-mediated hot-start feature
significantly inhibits non-specific amplifications at room
temperature. Gloria Nova is one of the thermostable DNA
polymerases with strong 3 ’ -5 ’ exonuclease activity
(proofreading activity), which results in its extreme high
fidelity.The Gloria Nova HS 2X Master Mix is an ideal
product with good amplification efficiency for diversity
templates including animals, plants, cDNA, etc.
- With fusion enzyme characteristics, has high fidelity performance and high amplification ability;
- Blocks with antibody , has high specificity, and does not need to operate at low temperature
- Wide applicability, for both high GC templates and ordinary templates
- Resistant to PCR inhibitors, has certain tolerance to common PCR inhibitors such as humic acid, cation, ethanol, and has good amplification performance on crude extracts
|Components||1 mL||5 mL|
|Gloria Nova HS 2X Master Mix||1 mL||1 mL X 5|
1. GC-rich, AT-rich Template
- For complex templates such as GC-rich or AT-rich (GC content was 23%-78%), the amplification success rate of RK20717 is comparable to international brands.
2. Long fragment Amplification
- For long fragment amplification, the amplification success rate of RK20717 is comparable to or better than that of competitors.
- Amplification results of 26 pairs of primers were analyzed, and RK20717 showed high amplification success rate for different types of templates, comparable to international brands.
Inquire About This Product
Submit your question about RK20717 below and we will get back to you
within one business day.
Alternatively, call us at 888.754.5670.