E. coli Expression Service
We offer multiple fusion/affinity tags to increase the protein solubility, expression levels, and ease of purification.
The advantages of E. coli expression systems include low cost, high expression, ease of scale-up, and short turnaround time. Our more than 10 host strains collection and various expression vectors guarantee the selection of the most efficient expression system. We offer multiple fusion/affinity tags to increase the protein solubility, expression levels, and ease of purification. Our proprietary AIE technology allows high yields of toxic proteins. For insoluble proteins, we have developed an effective protein refolding system consisting of 20 refolding buffers optimized with 9 parameters. If customers require large amounts of protein, we can also produce and purify from cultures as large as 35-500 liters. The E. coli system offers the metabolic labeling with stable isotopes.
- High Success Rate — Success rate of the soluble protein expression provided using E. coli can be up to 95%.
- Optional Expression Vectors — ABclonal provides a variety of screened and reformed E. coli expression vectors to meet the specific requirements of intracellular and periplasmic; Space secretory expression including the pET series, the pBAD series, the pGEX series; The pCold series.
- Optional Protein Tags — We use solubilized tags such as SUMO, Trx, GST, and NusA to improve; The hydrophilicity of protein in inclusion body expression.
- Optional Expression Hosts — ABclonal can reform and use more than 10 E. coli expression hosts; Including the standard expression strain, the protein expression enhanced strain, the toxic Protein expression strain, the ultra-low temperature strain for enhancing soluble protein expression, and the other expression strains, to meet the customers’ different requirements.
- Large-scale Production — 1-4,000 L per batch.
- One-stop Service — From design and optimize gene, optimize protein expression conditions, purify protein and post processing, to managing of data and report.
- Gene synthesis with codon optimization & subclone
|Protein Expression Test
- Plasmid transformation
- Exploration of expression condition, expression analysis and identification (SDS-PAGE and/or WB)
- 200 mL amplification in optimum condition and purification test
|Large-Scale Fermentation & Purification
- Scale up protein expression using optimized conditions
- Protein affinity purification (desired protein amounts and purity)
- Denaturation and renaturation of inclusion bodies (if required)
- Tag-free protein (if required), endotoxin removing (if required)
- Quality control