- PNAs are synthetic analogs of DNA in which the ribose phosphate backbone has been replaced by a polyamide chain. PNAs can be used in the same applications as conventional DNA/RNA oligomers.Because of their unique backbone, they have a number of advantages.
- PNAs bind to complementary DNA/RNA sequences with higher affinity and greater specificity than conventional oligonucleotides. PNAs are more stable than DNA or RNA and resistant to nucleases and proteases. PNAs can be hybridized at lower salt concentrations than DNA or RNA, which leads to higher stringency. PNAs make ideal reagents for antisense use, probes for molecular diagnostics and microarrays.
- A PhD scientist analyzes each custom PNA then issues certificates of analysis, which are shipped with detailed quality control documentation. A free RP-HPLC trace and mass spec analysis are included. Our custom synthesis is carried out and overseen by our PhDs using an assortment of state-of-the-art instrumentation in our facility.
- Alteration of gene expression: inhibitor/promoter
- Antigene and antisense therapeutic agent
- Anticancer, antiviral, antibacterial, and antiparasitic agent
- Molecular tools and biosensor probes
- Detection of DNA sequences
- From 3 to 100 monomers
- Scales from 5mg to mutli-gram
- Purities up to >99%
- Various PNA modifications
- PNA-Peptide conjugations
- PNA libraries /Arrays
- PNA-Protein conjugations
Problems submitted in 1-2 weeks, we provide free-issue retest ,and refund for unqualified products. Ineligible goods retesting in 1-3 month free.
Our technical support permanent, customers enjoy experienced technical experts one to one service.
Certificate of Analysis includes MS and HPLC analyses performed after the completion of peptide synthesis, purification, and QC (quality control) steps. These analyses are followed by independent QA (quality assurance) procedures, guaranteeing the highest quality of peptides.
- Chromatography (HPLC, TLC, GC, IC)
- Chromatography coupled to MS (LC-MS/ESI)
- Spectroscopy (UV-Vis, IR, NMR)
- Metallic Analysis (AAS, ICP, ICP-MS)
- Elemental Analysis
- Titration (Acid-Base Titration, Karl Fischer Titration)
- Amino acid analysis