With years of experience in producing highly specific and sensitive antibodies, ABclonal provides customized project that fits your individual requirements.
Rabbit Single B Cell Cloning Recombinant Monoclonal Antibody
- High affinity
- Superior specificity
- Broad epitope recognition
- Good recognition of small molecules and post translational modification sites
- Multiple applications, including IF, IHC, ChIP, ELISA, Flow, IP and WB
- Perfect choice for testing rodent proteins and tissues
- One major IgG isotype which makes it easier to clone
CUSTOMIZED POLYCLONAL ANTIBODY
Polyclonal antibody production process
- * If the customer provides the antigen: 10 weeks;
- * If ABclonal prepares the antigen: 14 weeks (protein antigen) 13 weeks (protein antigen);
- Free Antigen Design – Based on experience, data, and characteristics of your desired target.
- Wider Choice of Host Animals – Choose from SPF (specific-pathogen-free) host animals, including rabbit, mouse, rat, and guinea pig.
- High Specificity – Antibodies are purified by Protein A and antigen affinity chromatography. When needed, ABclonal can provide cross-purification to obtain a more specific antibody.
- Guaranteed Result – 1 ng of protein antigen or 100 ng of peptide antigen is detected when the antibody is diluted at 1:1000.
For more information, click here.